Definition : 'Return' is Defined as The Action of Giving Back The Item Purchased By The Buyer To The Seller on The Faith Services Pvt Ltd Website. Following Situations May Arise:
- Item Was Defective
- Item Was Damaged During The Shipping
- Products Was / Were Missing
- Wrong Item, Wrong Size, Quality, Material Related Issues Was Sent By The Seller.
- If Products Different From Description on The Website
Return Could Also Result In Refund of Money In Most of The Cases.
Points to be noted:
Seller Can Always Accept The Return Irrespective of The Policy.
- If Seller Disagrees a Return Request, Buyer Can File a Dispute Under The Buyer Protection Progra